Friday, May 11, 2007

It's 'brief update' time

Can't manage much of a post, as I'm off to join The Girl in the Great London Trek...! So, in brief: house-hunting is appallingly stressful, and it's only our second day on the case. We're having to down-size massively, and it's a pain. Between the need for good access (which just does not exist in most of London's housing) and the fact that I get tired verrrry easily, I think this move is going to be difficult. The stress of only being able to afford somewhere very tiny, unless we make a huge gamble/take a big risk, is also rather exhausting. I mostly want to sleep. But we soldier on - in this case, across London for FMS Awareness Day. The Girl is already near the centre of town, so she's going at quite a pace! Proper updates on the walk to follow once we've finished it.

There will very soon be a final Fibro Friday update from me at the Great London Trek. Happy International M.E./CFS and Fibromyalgia Awareness Day (tomorrow), all.

I am tired...

No comments: